Carburetor Repair Service
Quality Parts & Services in San Jose
If you have owned your car for quite some time, there may be certain parts
which have become worn and need to be repaired or replaced. It is very
important that you trust an expert that offers
San Jose Volkswagen service and performance parts for your car. Trying to replace an important part like the carburetor
on your own may lead to further damage.
Possible signs that your carburetor is defective or needs to be replaced include:
- Your car is making smelly exhaust
- You see strange smoke being emitted
- Your vehicle is hard to start
- Your car is stalling or running roughly
- Your vehicle hesitates on acceleration
- You are suddenly getting poor gas mileage
If you have noticed any of the above signs or suspect that your carburetor
is not operating properly, it may be time to bring your vehicle in for
an inspection. Our team here at Bugformance Motorsports would be more
than happy to help you.
Contact us now at (408) 926-8830 to inquire!